- Sep 21, 2018 -
1) The stronger the transmitter output power, the larger the coverage of the transmitted signal and the farther the communication distance. However, the transmission power should not be too large, and the transmission power is too large, which not only consumes electricity, but also affects the life of the power amplifier components, and is highly interfering, affecting the call effect of others, and also causing radiation pollution. Radio management agencies in various countries have clearly defined the transmission power of communication equipment.
2) The higher the receiving sensitivity of the communication machine, the farther the communication distance is.
Environmental factors mainly include paths, tree density, environmental electromagnetic interference, buildings, weather conditions, and terrain differences. These and other parameters directly affect the field strength and coverage of the signal.
Other influencing factors
1) The battery is low. When the battery is low, the call quality will deteriorate. In severe cases, there will be noise, affecting normal calls.
2) Antenna matching, the frequency band of the antenna is inconsistent with the machine frequency band, and the antenna impedance is not matched, which will seriously affect the call distance. For the user, when switching the antenna, pay attention to tightening the antenna. In addition, you should not use the antenna provided by the manufacturer, or use the antenna that does not meet the frequency of the machine.
3) The quality of the sound depends mainly on the pre-emphasis and de-emphasis circuits. At present, there are more advanced speech processing circuits "applications of speech companding circuits and low-level expansion circuits", which have a good effect on fidelity speech.
4) Factors affecting the distance and effect of the intercom are also related to the season, and summer is better than winter.