10W UHF Radio Single Band Walkie Talkie Repeater Outdoor is a two-way radio and is equipped with high/low power GMRS channels and repeater channels to increase communication range. It communicates over longer distances in open areas with virtually no obstacles. 10W UHF Radio Single Band Walkie Talkie Repeater Outdoor has a CTCSS / DCS privacy code and offers you a variety of channel options so you can't hear unwanted transfers. It has good keyboard control. The keypad lock prevents accidental activation of the function/mode button. 10W UHF Radio Single Band Walkie Talkie Repeater Outdoor's touch tone provides the sound of each button for response or confirmation. It can turn off all tones using the mute action.
1. The repeater has a MIC but is not a standard accessory.
2. The repeater can do 10mhz, you should choose 10mhz from 400-490mhz, such as 410-420mhz, 422-432mhz, 445-455mhz, etc.
3. The repeater software can change the channel frequency and CTCSS, but the factory should be set at the factory. If the repeater is done, you will not be able to change the frequency (eg 410-420mhz, 422-432mhz).
4. The repeater requires an antenna. The antenna needs to be placed at the highest point and the signal will be good.
5. The repeater requires a cable to contact the antenna. The cable should not be too long and the cable will reduce the power of the repeater.
|Frequency Range:||400-490 MHZ ( Frequency spacing :10MHz)|
|Duplex Band Width||1MHZ|
|Modulation Type||FM 16F3|
|Current||standby current : 0.3A Rx current : 0.8A Tx current :3.0A|
|Frequency Stability||≥2.5 PPM|
Specification of Duplexer
|Frequency Range (MHZ)||RX:453.5---456.5MHZ TX:463.5---466.5MHZ|
|Max Output Power (W)||10W|
|Receiving End Insertion loss (dB)||≤2dB|
|Transmitting End Insertion loss (dB)||<1.5dB|
|Transmitting-Receiving End Isolation (dB)||≥65dB|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30-----+60°C|
|Frequency Stability||Approx 2.5ppm/°C|
|Simplex Sensitivity||≥0.3uv(12dB SINAD)|
|Audio Output Power||4.0W|
|Working Mode||receiving mode|
|Working Mode||Transmitting Mode|
|Automatic Repeater Setting|
|MIC and PTT control|
|CTCSS and DCS|